dinsdag 30 juni 2009

NEWS: With Room Eleven in Montreal & Toronto














With Room Eleven I play on the 1st of july on Toronto Jazz festival and on the 3rd on the world famous Montreal Jazz festival!! I'm so excited to play here again (4th time already)! This is my favourite country in the world, cause people are friendly and open, they have a lot of space and that's how they think (spacious) and they're really into jazz music... and most importantly, people listen when a band's playing.
Love to generalise; Canadians, Japanese, Germans, Belgians... are the better listeners. Although I'm not sure about the Hell's Angels in these countries.

Volgers

Blogarchief

ABOUT ME

Mijn foto
Do you have a camera? Film yourself and say HELLO Schradinova I am .... from .... So if you are Johan from Sweden, it would be: Hej hej "Sjrådineuva" jag år Johan fran Sverige) Put it on youtube, and I'll embed it. The first ten people will get my cd when it's finished... oops I mean the first ten different countries.. ;-))