dinsdag 7 juli 2009

NEWS: Peter & the Wolf is in Amsterdam!!





ListenMyspace
TONIGHT 7th 9pm - Nieuwe Anita - Frederik Hendrik straat 111 (free)
TOMORROW 8th 9pm  - Farm in Bovenkerkerpolder
Address: Bovenkerkerweg 114, 1188 XJ Amstelveen
It's a special and private location in the fields of Amstelveen
If you come bring booze and instruments!

Why I Tell you this?
I'm a fan of Peter and the Wolf and wanted to see him live! So I mailed him if he wanted to come! He said yes!
If you miss this you'll regret it for the rest of your life!

Volgers

Blogarchief

ABOUT ME

Mijn foto
Do you have a camera? Film yourself and say HELLO Schradinova I am .... from .... So if you are Johan from Sweden, it would be: Hej hej "Sjrådineuva" jag år Johan fran Sverige) Put it on youtube, and I'll embed it. The first ten people will get my cd when it's finished... oops I mean the first ten different countries.. ;-))