maandag 21 september 2009
On 29,30 sept & 1,2,3 oct there will be a great little revue in De Kleine Komedie, Amsterdam's most lovely theatre.
A few singers will sing songs from singers who inspired them!
I'll sing three songs and it was such a damn hard decision, that I'm still thinking what could have been a better choice.
Watch this film to see who's there
vrijdag 11 september 2009
donderdag 10 september 2009
Ofcourse you can't fit South Africa in a nutshell! And this trip has been too short to see
enough of this wonderful country, but I'll give you some highlights!
* The Workshop I did with the band at the Moses Mololekwa Arts foundation in the Township Tembisa, Johannesburg.
The children were all so talented, especially 16 year old sax player Siabonga. He learned how to play from a book from the library and by listening to jazz musicians. He's absolutely amazing!
* Performing at the "Joy of Jazz festival" in Johannesburg with Siabonga as our special guest.
* Performing at the Voorkamerfest in Darling in the livingroom of June and Francois on their beautiful farm with the million animals including a baby pig called Edward.
On the video (above) you see him walking through the living room.
* Performing in the township in Darling with a.o. Leine, Oleg Fateev and Fay Lovski!
* The Wildlife, the Food, the people and of course de Tafelberg in Cape Town!
Made this little movie in Oceania in Cape Town. Thought it would be nice with Swimmer (Room Eleven "Live in Carré").
- Janne Schra
- Do you have a camera? Film yourself and say HELLO Schradinova I am .... from .... So if you are Johan from Sweden, it would be: Hej hej "Sjrådineuva" jag år Johan fran Sverige) Put it on youtube, and I'll embed it. The first ten people will get my cd when it's finished... oops I mean the first ten different countries.. ;-))