zaterdag 15 augustus 2009

NEWS: SOUTH AFRICCCOAA HERE WE COME


















Hahaha... check this out! I'm on the front page of the Joy of Jazz festival in Johannesburg with two hot looking South African Jazz musicians and you can listen to a short interview with me (beware it's hard to understand what I say... I'm the mumbling kind). I'll play with Room Eleven in Johannesburg on the 28th and 29th of august!
And I'm really looking forward to it!! After that I'll be traveling with my travel buddies to see some wildlife, some wineries and some African starry skies!!


Volgers

Blogarchief

ABOUT ME

Mijn foto
Do you have a camera? Film yourself and say HELLO Schradinova I am .... from .... So if you are Johan from Sweden, it would be: Hej hej "Sjrådineuva" jag år Johan fran Sverige) Put it on youtube, and I'll embed it. The first ten people will get my cd when it's finished... oops I mean the first ten different countries.. ;-))