maandag 13 juli 2009

DIARY: First demo recording day in Stockholm






















































I'm so tired, slept for two hours last night, 'cause I thought I'd be wise to take an early flight to Stockholm (6.55 AM)... not so wise after North Sea Jazz... Nonetheless we, producer and co-writer Johan and I managed to record 4 new songs (demoish and rough!) and I'm very surprised by the way he fills in the blank spots in my songs.
I can't wait to bring out a new album!!

Volgers

Blogarchief

ABOUT ME

Mijn foto
Do you have a camera? Film yourself and say HELLO Schradinova I am .... from .... So if you are Johan from Sweden, it would be: Hej hej "Sjrådineuva" jag år Johan fran Sverige) Put it on youtube, and I'll embed it. The first ten people will get my cd when it's finished... oops I mean the first ten different countries.. ;-))